As one of today’s leading religious writers, it is no surprise that Paula Gooder’s latest publication ‘Journey to the Empty Tomb’ has been incredibly popular.
Not only as April’s Book of the Month, but also as the first in a new series from Paula exploring biblical scholarship. Archbishop Desmond Tutu and his daughter Revd. Mpho Tutu also have co-written ‘The Book of Forgiving’, which offers a guide to the process of forgiveness.
1. Journey to the Empty Tomb by Paula Gooder, Canterbury Press Norwich £12.99
2. The Book of Forgiving by Desmond and Mpho Tutu, HarperCollins Publishers £14.99
3. Scurry Goes to Salisbury by Richard Morgan, RMM Publications £7.99
4. But is it Real? by Amy Orr-Ewing, Inter-Varsity Press £7.99
5. Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel by Pope Francis, Catholic Truth Society £4.95
6. Falling Upward by Richard Rohr, SPCK Publishing £10.99
7. In and Out of Season by Jeremy Davies, Canterbury Press Norwich £19.99
8. Pilgrim: The Beatitudes (Follow 4) by Stephen Cottrell et al, Church House Publishing £5.99
9. Tend my Flock by Kate Litchfield, Canterbury Press Norwich £16.99
10. Enriching Ministry by Michael Paterson and Jessica Rose, SCM Press £25 (on special offer in bookshop for £20 until 31st May)