January’s bestsellers definitely have a Lent theme with four of the titles being Lent courses.
Tim Heaton’s ‘The Long Road to Heaven’ has been extremely popular. Based on the film ‘The Way’, it is the second of Tim’s Lent course books. The interest in Pope Francis is also still proving to be strong, with both ‘Pope Francis: Untying the Knots’ and ‘Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel’ by Pope Francis ranking in the top ten bestsellers.
1. Transformed by the Beloved by Daniel Munoz, BRF £6.99
2. The Long Road to Heaven: A Lent Course by Tim Heaton, John Hunt Publishing £7.99
3. Another Story Must Begin: A Lent Course by Jonathan Meyer, Darton, Longman and Todd Ltd. £5.99
4. Making Our Connections by Ben Pink Dandelion, SCM Press £19.99
5. Archbishop Justin Welby: The Road to Canterbury by Andrew Atherstone, Darton, Longman and Todd Ltd. £7.99
6. Finding A Voice: A Lent Course on the King’s Speech by Hilary Brand, Darton, Longman and Todd Ltd. £5.99
7. Pope Francis: Untying the Knots by Paul Vallely, Bloomsbury Publishing £12.99
8. Scurry Goes to Salisbury by Richard Morgan, RMM Publications £7.99
9. Welcoming the Way of the Cross by Barbara Mosse, BRF £7.99
10. Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel by Pope Francis, Catholic Truth Society £4.95