Sarum College offers a special venue for wedding receptions, celebrations and functions.
We have a well-deserved reputation for excellent food at an affordable price. All our menus can be tailored to each customer’s needs. Located in Salisbury’s Cathedral Close our location is second to none. Our newly refurbished dining room seats 90 guests.
Food quality is very important to us and we’re very grateful for all our local suppliers. Nearby farms supply all meat and much of our fruit and vegetables.
There is a fully licensed bar which can provide a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We can also offer advice on flowers, photography and wedding cake arrangements.
- Selection of three types served with Pimms and soft drinks
- Chilled vichyssoise
- Goat cheese salad, with lambs lettuce and walnuts
- Smoked salmon and poached salmon mousse, Melba toast
- Noisette of roast lamb served with cranberry and orange sauce
- Stuffed chicken breast with a mushroom and asparagus farce served with a white wine and cream sauce
- Chestnut and mushroom Wellington served with a vegetarian red wine reduction
- Chocolate and Almond torte (served with double cream or vanilla ice cream)
- Tarte au citron (served with double cream or vanilla ice cream)
- Cheese board with black grapes and biscuits
- Hot beverages accompanied with chocolate mints
- A wide-range of alcoholic beverages can be provided (priced separately)
Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager for all enquiries.
Email email@example.com or telephone 01722 424800.