- Course Dates: Tuesday, 7 May 2013, 3:00 PM - Friday, 10 May 2013, 5:00 PM
This module examines the relationship between Christian spirituality and art in historical, cultural and theological perspectives.
Students will be encouraged to develop their own aesthetic and spiritual awareness. The module also highlights the place of art in Christian worship and the life of the church.
Those not enrolled on the MA programme are very welcome to book on this course.
Non-MA (auditing) prices for all modules are:
Non-residential £225, Residential £375 (en-suite)
Residential prices includes all meals and refreshments. Non-residential price includes all meals and refreshments with the exception of breakfast.
Contact Anne Jensen for booking enquiries.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01722 424827
- Starts: Tuesday, 7 May 2013, 3:00 PM
- Ends: Friday, 10 May 2013, 5:00 PM
Tutor: Graham Howes
- Graham Howes is an Emeritus Fellow of Trinity Hall, Cambridge, and the author of The Art of the Sacred – an introduction to the aesthetics of art and belief. He is a Trustee of Art and Christianity Enquiry (ACE).
Tutor: Charles Pickstone
- The Revd Charles Pickstone is an Anglican priest living in South London. Educated in Oxford, Paris and Leeds, he lectures and writes widely on Art and Spirituality.