- Course Dates: Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 3:00 PM - Thursday, 19 Jan 2012, 5:00 PM
This second core module will introduce students to contemporary approaches to the study of spirituality through theological, philosophical, psychological, political and aesthetic methodologies. An over-arching theme will be the investigation of understandings of spirituality in the ‘modern’ and ‘post-modern’ context.
Non-MA (auditing) prices for all modules are:
Standard room £330
Ensuite room £375
Premier room £420
Residential prices includes all meals and refreshments.
Non-residential price includes all meals and refreshments with the exception of breakfast.
- Starts: Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 3:00 PM
- Ends: Thursday, 19 Jan 2012, 5:00 PM
Tutor: Louise Nelstrop
- Louise Nelstrop is Programme Leader for the MA in Christian Spirituality at Sarum College. Her main research interests are medieval mysticism and practical theology, particularly as it relates to the emerging church and to healthcare.
Tutor: Patrick Moore
- Patrick Moore is a De La Salle Brother and a Scholar in Residence at Sarum College. His doctoral studies were in aesthetics.
Tutor: Barbara Mosse
- Barbara Mosse Mosse is an Anglican priest; her teaching and research interests include Celtic and medieval spirituality.
Tutor: Mervyn Davies
- Mervyn Davies is a scholar in residence at Sarum College. His research interests are in the development of theology, reformation theology and history, Newman studies, modern systematic theology including the theology of Vatican II, and the theology and pra