- Course Dates: Friday, 2 Nov 2012, 6:30 PM - Sunday, 4 Nov 2012, 4:00 PM
Friday 2 to Sunday 4 November 2012
Arrivals for 6.30pm supper. Conference ends 4pm.
An opportunity for mutual support and learning for those involved in the ministry of spiritual direction/ accompanying, and a deepening of one’s own spiritual journey. Saturday will open with the keynote address, The Art of Spiritual Direction: An Exploration on The Qualities of The ‘Artist’ as A Way To Practise Spiritual Companionship To Enable The Divine to be Revealed.
There will be intensive and experiential workshops on topics including spirituality and sexuality; spirituality and non-violence; spiritual direction and discernment and spirituality and ecology. The endnote on research conducted at Sarum on ‘what nourishes the human spirit’ will provide a way of thinking about emergent spirituality and its relationship to religious practice.
Kenneth Boyd Browne, a psychotherapist for more than 20 years and has worked mainly as a counsellor in organisations. A trained spiritual companion, Kenneth has been both administrator and director of the London Centre for Spirituality.
Price £110 non-residential, £195 residential (en-suite)
£40 supplement for Sunday night B&B
Contact Alison Ogden for booking enquiries.
email@example.com | 01722 424826
- Starts: Friday, 2 Nov 2012, 6:30 PM
- Ends: Sunday, 4 Nov 2012, 4:00 PM
Tutor: Keith Lamdin
- Keith Lamdin is principal of Sarum College. He has developed leadership training for church leaders, and acts as a leadership coach in the church, as well as charitable and health care organisations.
Tutor: Mairead Quigley
- Sr Mairead Quigley RSCJ is a member of the Society of the Sacred Heart, Pastoral Tutor to the MA programmes and Senior Chaplain at Sarum College.
Tutor: Helen Lems
- Helen Lens is warden of Ivy House.
Tutor: Pat Clegg
- Pat Clegg is an Anglican priest engaged in spirituality as an accompanier and leader of retreats and quiet days. She has an MA in Christian Spirituality and is currently exploring the spirituality of sumud, God’s steadfastness, in situations of conﬂict. Pat makes regular visits to Israel/Palestine and leads pilgrimages.
Tutor: Rebecca Hazell
- Rebecca Hazell is an experienced spiritual director.
Tutor: Kenneth Boyd Browne
- Kenneth Boyd Browne, a psychotherapist for more than 20 years and has worked mainly as a counsellor in organisations. A trained spiritual companion, Kenneth has been both administrator and director of the London Centre for Spirituality.