- Course Dates: Monday, 14 May 2012, 4:00 PM - Thursday, 17 May 2012, 5:30 PM
The module will make a methodological and hermeneutical study of contemporary management strategies for using feedback to develop and evaluate personal development plans in faith-based and secular contexts.
The group will study the significance of emotional and spiritual intelligence theories for the development of self awareness and management of self in a leadership context. Students will also design a feedback mechanism and personal development plan for collaborative assessment.
Those not enrolled in the MA programme are welcome to book this course.
Non-MA (auditing) prices for all modules are:
- Non-residential £220
- Standard room £330
- Ensuite room £375
- Premier room £420
Residential prices includes all meals and refreshments.
Non-residential price includes all meals and refreshments with the exception of breakfast.
Download the Sarum College booking form (non-MA students)
- Starts: Monday, 14 May 2012, 4:00 PM
- Ends: Thursday, 17 May 2012, 5:30 PM
Tutor: Mervyn Davies
- Dr Mervyn Davies, formerly Director of Programmes at Wesley College, Bristol has a background in education. His main interests are in the development of theology, reformation theology and history, Newman studies, modern systematic theology including the theology of Vatican II, and the theology and practice of church leadership.
Tutor: Keith Lamdin
- Keith Lamdin is principal of Sarum College. He has developed leadership training for church leaders, and acts as a leadership coach in the church, as well as charitable and health care organisations.