- Course Dates: Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013, 12:30 PM - Thursday, 21 Feb 2013, 2:00 PM
This course is for you if you have been in stipendiary parochial ministry for a number of years and are beginning to think about how you want to shape your ministry for the next phase.
With retirement for many now looking as if it may be 70 what does it mean to be in parochial ministry for the long haul? There are two mandatory residential sessions at Sarum College.
This programme is sponsored by the seven southern Anglican dioceses which they are opening to wider participation. You must have attended part one to participate in the second part of this course.
Arrivals at 12.30pm for 1pm lunch on day one. Departures 2pm on final day.
Contact Alison Ogden for booking enquiries.
email@example.com | 01722 424826
- Starts: Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013, 12:30 PM
- Ends: Thursday, 21 Feb 2013, 2:00 PM
Tutor: Keith Lamdin
- Keith Lamdin is principal of Sarum College. He has developed leadership training for church leaders, and acts as a leadership coach in the church, as well as charitable and health care organisations.
Tutor: David Hart
Tutor: Olivia Graham
- Olivia Graham is parish development adviser for the Oxford Archdeaconry in the Diocese of Oxford.