Sarum College’s MA in Christian Liturgy is a unique programme designed to provide a comprehensive study of the major aspects of Christian worship, drawing upon historical, theological and contemporary pastoral themes.
Students will have the opportunity to study modules that explore a range of themes related to the development and interpretation of different aspects of Christian worship.
The study of Christian liturgy seeks to understand how Christians have worshipped in the past and the factors influencing the evolution of Christian worship; equip students to interpret the rapidly changing landscape of present patterns of worship within an informed liturgical and theological perspective; encourage a liturgical imagination that is alert to the significance of worship for the Church.
The MA in Christian Liturgy is validated by the University of Winchester.
Join us for one of our free postgraduate study taster days to get a first-hand view of the Sarum learning experience.
- Programme Leaflet
- Full List of Modules
- Postgraduate Programme Structure
- Free Taster Days
- Liturgy & Worship Video Clips
- MA Christian Liturgy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Christian Liturgy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Christian Liturgy
For all postgraduate enquiries please contact the MA Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01722 424827 | 01722 424800 (main reception)
The programme leader for the MA in Christian Liturgy is Dr James Steven.
How to Apply
We can recruit until late September ahead of the first core module of each programme, however we do advise prospective students to submit their applications as soon as possible.
- Academic Diary 2018-2020
- Academic Regulations for Taught Programmes
- Application Checklist
- Application Form (Word Document or PDF)
- Assessment Regulations
- Fees and Methods of Payment 2018-19
- List of Grantmaking Trusts
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy
- Referee Report Form (Word Document or PDF)