This interdisciplinary programme examines the role of theological expression in how culture shapes our experience of God’s work.
Theology is expressed through signs, symbols, metaphors, myths and stories.
Drawing upon resources from both sides of the Atlantic, this programme offers an interdisciplinary examination of such theological expressions to develop a fuller picture of how culture shapes our experience of God’s work in the world.
Throughout the course, we develop creative ways of imaginatively engaging with theology and culture to deepen theological understanding and enliven faith practices.
The MA in Theology, Imagination and Culture is validated by the University of Winchester.
Join us for one of our free postgraduate study taster days to get a first-hand view of the Sarum learning experience.
- Programme Leaflet
- Full List of Modules
- Postgraduate Programme Structure
- Free Taster Days
- Theology & Culture Video Clips
- MA Theology, Imagination and Culture
- Postgraduate Certificate in Theology, Imagination and Culture
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology, Imagination and Culture
For all postgraduate enquiries please contact the MA Administrator
email@example.com | 01722 424827 | 01722 424800 (main reception)
The programme leader for the MA in Theology, Imagination and Culture is Dr Colin Greene.
How to Apply
We can recruit until late September ahead of the first core module of each programme, however we do advise prospective students to submit their applications as soon as possible.
- Academic Diary 2018-2020
- Academic Regulations for Taught Programmes
- Application Checklist
- Application Form (Word Document or PDF)
- Assessment Regulations
- Fees and Methods of Payment 2018-19
- List of Grantmaking Trusts
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy
- Referee Report Form (Word Document or PDF)