In March we were delighted to launch Mary Grey’s latest publication, ‘Spirit of Peace’.
In this book Mary asks how the Holy Spirit is leading us to a new future for Christians, Jews and Muslims. The third in a trilogy, and a very popular read, it has topped our bestsellers list for March. Lent and Easter still dominate the rest of the top ten bestsellers, including the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Lent Book, ‘In God’s Hands’ and Timothy Radcliffe’s ‘Stations of the Cross’.
1. Spirit of Peace by Mary Grey, Sacristy Press £12.99
2. Meeting God in Mark by Rowan Williams, SPCK £8.99
3. Like a Tramp, Like a Pilgrim by Harry Bucknall, Bloomsbury £16.99
4. The Long Road to Heaven: A Lent Course by Tim Heaton, John Hunt Publishing £7.99
5. Stations of the Cross by Timothy Radcliffe, Bloomsbury £9.99
6. The Real Easter Egg, £3.99
7. Who is my Neighbour? by House of Bishops £3.99
8. In God’s Hands: Lent Book 2015 by Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Bloomsbury £9.99
9. Another Story Must Begin by Jonathan Myer, Darton, Longman & Todd £5.99
10. Being Church, Doing Life by Michael Moynagh, Monarch Books £9.99