Eating together is a fundamental part of the residential learning experience of Sarum College. To ensure all our safety, we’ve taken the following measures:
- The kitchen has had a full deep clean to sanitise all surfaces, equipment and dining areas;
- The catering department has completed a back-to- work check list provided by the national food standard agency, adhering to all new post covid- 19 policy changes;
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and throughout the refectory;
- The refectory has now a 40-person capacity, with a one-metre distance between guests. We may be able to accommodate groups of more than 40 guests by arranging two sittings or seating areas;
- All catering staff are able and fit to work and will have their temperatures checked before each shift on a daily basis;
- Finger buffet and canapé options may be possible, but we need to do things a little differently now. Please discuss this with our catering manager.
Group bookings are very welcome.
Our chefs are exceptionally good at tailoring meals to dietary requirements and meat-free alternatives. And because plant-based food isn’t just for January anymore, why not try our new range of vegan and vegetarian dishes?
Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager to discuss and plan your menu in person. Email email@example.com or telephone 01722 424800.
“After some time of thinking of all our experiences at Salisbury, we want to say a very special warm thank you to you and your crew at the kitchen… Some of us missed your meals the minute we set off. So thank you for not just doing your job but making us very happy and pleased (as well as a bit bigger and heavier than before or let us say a bit more rounded😉)”Event Organiser, German Choir