Sarum College offers a special venue for Christmas parties and functions. Two course menus are £15 per person, three courses are just £19 per person for groups of ten or more. Full waiter service is an additional £2 per person.
Lunchtime and evening services are available throughout November and December, subject to availability. Pre-lunch or dinner canapés are available on demand.
Sarum College offers a fully licensed bar with a comprehensive wine list.
All our menus can be tailored to each customer’s needs. Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager to discuss your requirements.
2018 Christmas Menu
- Homemade chicken liver, bacon and brandy patê served with toast and salad
- Deep-fried Romanesco cauliflower and chestnut mushrooms with a dolche latte dip (V)
- Red lentil and red pepper soup with lemon and cumin, garlic and thyme croutons (vegan)
- Traditional turkey roast served with all the trimmings and homemade cranberry and bread sauce
- Pan fried pork fillet medallions with a pink pepper, cream and brandy sauce
- Chestnut and hazelnut torte with leeks, celery and risotto rice. A short crust and sesame seed pastry served with a red wine and juniper berry and sauce (V)
- All served with roast potatoes or Boulangere potatoes, honey and mustard roasted parsnips and carrots, peas and savoy cabbage with garlic and parsley butter
Desserts (groups may choose 3 of the 4 listed)
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce or cream
- Chocolate and mint mousse served with a homemade Viennese biscuit
- Fresh fruit salad with cream
- Apple and blueberry crumble with an oat and almond topping served with custard or cream
- All served with tea, coffee and minced pies
Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager for all enquiries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01722 424800.