Sarum College offers a special venue for Christmas parties and functions. Two course menus are £15 per person, three courses are just £19 per person for groups of ten or more. Full waiter service is an additional £2 per person.
Lunchtime and evening services are available throughout November and December, subject to availability. Pre-lunch or dinner canapés are available on demand.
Sarum College offers a fully licensed bar with a comprehensive wine list.
All our menus can be tailored to each customer’s needs. Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager to discuss your requirements.
2019 Christmas Menu
- Homemade chicken liver, bacon and brandy pate served with toast and salad
- Aubergine, chick pea and tahini mousse served with toasted flat bread and pickled vegetables (vegan)
- Chestnut and roasted cauliflower soup with bacon and thyme lardons served with crème fraiche & homemade bread (can also be offered as a vegetarian option)
- Traditional turkey roast served with all the trimmings, homemade cranberry & bread sauce
- Baked hake fillet with a sorrel & hazelnut crust- served with a chive and butter sauce
- Portobello mushroom stuffed with caramelised red onions, cranberries, walnuts & squash, wrapped in puff pastry served with red wine sauce (vegetarian)
- Roast potatoes
- Honey and mustard roasted parsnips and carrots
- Sauteed green bean with garlic butter.
- Broccoli in a cream sauce
Desserts (groups may choose 3 of the 4 listed)
- Christmas pudding – brandy sauce or cream
- Chocolate, stem ginger and cinnamon pudding with a salted caramel sauce
- Fresh fruit salad with fresh cream
- Pear, raspberry & honey crumble, with an oat and almond topping and served with custard or cream
All served with tea, coffee and minced pies
Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager for all enquiries.
Email email@example.com or telephone 01722 424800.