Changes to Copyright Law for Playing Sound Recordings in Churches

If  members of your church congregation play recorded music during any activities on church premises, or during direct activities of the church in the local community (church fêtes, outreach events etc.) you now require a PPL Church Licence.  The guidance for churches can be found at

Read more in Library News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply to Kevin Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *