Sarum College Trustees and staff are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all those in our community and have adopted the Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance of the Church of England.
In particular, we are committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture;
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the College;
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation;
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons;
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons;
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others
A copy of the Sarum College Safeguarding Policy is provided via the link below, along with a guidance leaflet.
Sarum College Safeguarding Officer
Mr Mark Manterfield
Tel 01722 424832 (phone 01722 424800 out of hours)
Alternatively please contact:
Jem Carter: mobile 07469 857888
If you have a Safeguarding Concern
If you are concerned that someone is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please seek advice from the Sarum College Safeguarding Officer or the Diocese Safeguarding Officer using the contact details above.
If you are concerned that a child or vulnerable adult may be at immediate risk, contact the police 999.