What Our Students Say
Forthcoming CoursesThu 06Thu 6 May, 10:00 am to 1:00 pmMon 10Mon 10 May, 2:00 pm to Thu 13 May, 2:00 pmTue 11Tue 11 May, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Coordinator, Centre for Formation in Ministry and Director of Contextual Learning Read more
Coordinator, Centre for Contemporary Spirituality Read more
Director of Academic Development, Coordinator, Centre for Encountering the Bible, Short Courses and Programme Leader for Exploring Theology Read more
Christian Approaches to Leadership in the Public Square 2021
- Course Dates: Mon 14 June, 11:30 am to Thu 17 June, 2:30 pm
What is the potential impact of faith-based leadership on and within institutions?
Especially in a time when religion is being marginalised and faith is under attack?
This module will cover a variety of themes, including:
- Christian thought leadership in society.
- What difference does being a Christian make to public life?
- What impact can Christians in leadership roles have on society, organisations and institutions?
- The value of collaboration between church and faith-based organisations and other organisations whose purpose relates to the common good.
Those not on the MA programme are very welcome to book on this module as an auditor.