What Our Students Say
Forthcoming CoursesTue 13Mon 12 April, 2:00 pm to Thu 15 April, 2:00 pmFri 16Fri 16 April, 10:00 am to 4:00 pmTue 20Tue 20 April, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Programme Leader, Postgraduate Programmes in Theology, Imagination and Culture Read more
Director of Academic Development, Coordinator, Centre for Encountering the Bible, Short Courses and Programme Leader for Exploring Theology Read more
Chaplain, Sarum Centre for Formation in Ministry Read more
- This event has passed.
Death and Life: Christian Resources for Living Well in the Light of Mortality
- Course Dates: Mon 13 May 2019, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This day course presents resources to enable churches to help people of all ages face the reality of their own mortality and engage with the hope of resurrection.
It will introduce a recently launched web-based resource supported by published materials on:
- Running a six-part course on preparing well for death
- Running a creative arts workshop as a way of listening well to the working theologies of death and life held by ordinary people
- Running a Bible study course on death and life
- Ideas for preaching well on death and life
- Crafting art-based reflections or prayer spaces on death and life