Forthcoming CoursesWed 19Mon 17 June, 2:00 pm to Thu 20 June, 2:00 pmWed 19Mon 17 June, 2:00 pm to Thu 20 June, 2:00 pmTue 25Tue 25 June, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Tutor in Rural Ministry, Centre for Formation in Ministry Read more
Coordinator, Centre for Contemporary Spirituality Read more
Scholar in Residence Read more
- This event has passed.
Death and Life: Christian Resources for Living Well in the Light of Mortality
- Course Dates: Mon 13 May, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This day course presents resources to enable churches to help people of all ages face the reality of their own mortality and engage with the hope of resurrection.
It will introduce a recently launched web-based resource supported by published materials on:
- Running a six-part course on preparing well for death
- Running a creative arts workshop as a way of listening well to the working theologies of death and life held by ordinary people
- Running a Bible study course on death and life
- Ideas for preaching well on death and life
- Crafting art-based reflections or prayer spaces on death and life