What Our Students Say
Forthcoming CoursesFri 22Fri 22 January, 6:30 pm to Sun 24 January, 4:30 pmTue 26Tue 26 January, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pmWed 27Wed 27 January, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Coordinator, Centre for Leadership Learning Read more
Director of Studies, Centre for Formation in Ministry and Lecturer in Doctrine and Theology, Arts and Culture Read more
Tutor in Rural Ministry, Centre for Formation in Ministry Read more
- This event has passed.
Death and Life: Christian Resources for Living Well in the Light of Mortality
- Course Dates: Mon 13 May 2019, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This day course presents resources to enable churches to help people of all ages face the reality of their own mortality and engage with the hope of resurrection.
It will introduce a recently launched web-based resource supported by published materials on:
- Running a six-part course on preparing well for death
- Running a creative arts workshop as a way of listening well to the working theologies of death and life held by ordinary people
- Running a Bible study course on death and life
- Ideas for preaching well on death and life
- Crafting art-based reflections or prayer spaces on death and life