Forthcoming CoursesMon 10Mon 10 August, 8:30 am to Sat 15 August, 2:30 pmSun 30Sun 30 August, 2:30 pm to Fri 4 September, 4:30 pmMon 05Mon 5 October, 2:00 pm to Thu 8 October, 2:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Coordinator of the Centre for Theology, Imagination and Culture Read more
Coordinator, Centre for Contemporary Spirituality Read more
Coordinator for the Centre for Leadership Learning Read more
- This event has passed.
Death and Life: Christian Resources for Living Well in the Light of Mortality
- Course Dates: Mon 13 May 2019, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This day course presents resources to enable churches to help people of all ages face the reality of their own mortality and engage with the hope of resurrection.
It will introduce a recently launched web-based resource supported by published materials on:
- Running a six-part course on preparing well for death
- Running a creative arts workshop as a way of listening well to the working theologies of death and life held by ordinary people
- Running a Bible study course on death and life
- Ideas for preaching well on death and life
- Crafting art-based reflections or prayer spaces on death and life