About the Exploring Theology Spring 2023 course
The Spring/Summer 2023 Term explores the diversity of ways in which Christians put faith and belief into practice. The term’s sessions will be dedicated to topics around practical theology and ethics which emphasise putting faith into practice in our lives and in the real world.
Topics and speakers include
– Dr Jayme Reaves on spiritual growth and faith development, and on conflict and reconciliation;
– Dr Susanna Snyder on Contemplation and Action in the Christian life;
– The Revs Al Barrett and Ruth Harley, authors of Being Interrupted: Reimagining the Church’s Mission from the Outside, In;
– The Revd Dr Raj Bharat Patta on Towards a British Public Liberation Theology, an anti-hunger theology;
– Sarah Clarke on vocation & work and on theological expression through the arts;
– Alison Webster on wellbeing and human flourishing.
The schedule for the Spring/Summer 2023: Living Out Christian Faith is currently being finalised and will be available soon.
Leave a Reply