About the Taster Session for Postgraduate Study (Mar 24) course
Thinking about further study?
Join us online to hear about Sarum’s postgraduate study programmes, meet programme leaders, current and former students to learn more about these postgraduate study courses and discuss your study interests.
Postgraduate study options include a one-year certificate, a two-year diploma and a three-year master of arts degree. You can tailor postgraduate study programmes in all sorts of ways. If you want to just do a year of study and concentrate on a theme, have a look at some possible pathways, with September or January starting point: specific theme within Christian Spirituality, and in Theology, Imagination and Culture.
If you’d like to start your programme in January 2024, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit.
If you’d like to start in September 2024 or later, book this online session to meet programme leaders and learn more about the options for further study. If the date/time isn’t convenient there are further sessions May 18 (onsite at Sarum College), 8 July (online) and 18 November (online, for January 2025 or later start).
Alternatively, contact us to arrange a personal visit either onsite or online.
Why choose Sarum College for postgraduate study?
- The programmes are flexible and can be slowed up or sped up to suit you. You can take an interruption if you need one. Teaching schedules are designed to fit around working life or other commitments, so you can take up further study without having to give up your job.
- The schedule of intensive teaching weeks up to three times a year combined with both remote and online learning support means you get a lot of in-person teaching that can fit around busy lives without relocating.
- Alongside the faculty at Sarum (all active researchers), guest lecturers who are experts and active researchers on the topics they teach are drawn in for each module. So the teaching is always research-led and students benefit from a wide range of lecturers during your time with us.
- Our programmes and modules are forward thinking and diverse. We have modules such as Embodied Encounters with the Divine and Erotic Desires: Gender, Sexuality and Spirituality which explore contemporary issues into the study of theology. View the full list of Theology, Imagination and Culture modules and Christian Spirituality modules.
- We build study skills support into our programmes, so there are lots of opportunities to develop your research and writing skills throughout your time with us. We incorporate study skills sessions into modules and tutors are available for 1-to-1 tutorials at your convenience.
Dr Eleanor McLaughlin
Programme Leader, Theology, Imagination and Culture
Dr Michael Hahn
Dr Jayme Reaves
Director of Academic Development
The Revd Canon Professor James Woodward
Sarum College Principal
View our student videos here: