Sarum College has a post of Facilities Support Worker to join the hospitality team, supporting our dedication to a high standard of customer care and helping us to maintain our Grade I listed buildings
- a college community where each staff member is known and valued;
- a vibrant community of learning, with a mix of people coming for study, short courses, conferences and B&B;
- Grade I listed buildings in a unique setting within Salisbury Cathedral Close, with easy access to the city centre;
- free college lunches on working days when the Refectory is in service;
- a non-contributory defined pension scheme to which Sarum College currently contributes 8.5% of salary.
To find out more about the post, please see the following documents:
About the Facilities Support Worker post
If, after reading the application documents and learning more about the College, decide to apply for the post, please send the completed Application Form to Gary Gifford at Sarum College by 10am. on Monday 6 November 2023. which is the deadline for receipt of completed applications.
Our preference is for applications to be completed electronically and sent by email to Gary Gifford, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you wish to download and print the documents, please send them by post to the following address:
Mr Gary Gifford
Facilities Support Worker Post
19 The Close
Salisbury SP1 2EE
PLEASE NOTE: Only those applicants who send completed Application Forms cited above will be considered.
As a charity, we make every effort to keep our expenditures under control. If you apply and wish to have receipt of your application acknowledged by email, please note this in your message when you send your application documents.
If you wish to discuss the post before you apply, please email Gary Gifford.
Telephone 01722 424802
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK should apply for the post and shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK at the selection process.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical questionnaire, Confidential Declaration relating to safeguarding, and a satisfactory Basic DBS check.
Appointment to the post is subject to a 3-month probationary period which may be extended.