For bookings and enquiries for any of Sarum College’s short courses (non-accredited), contact Alison Ogden.
- Telephone Alison Ogden on 01722 424826 (Monday to Thursday)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend downloading booking forms ;to your computer and then opening them with Adobe Reader to maintain full compatibility.
Telephone bookings can also be made by phoning reception on 01722 424800 weekdays 9am to 4.30pm.
Most day courses (normally 10am-4pm) are priced at £70 for the standard rate (marked S). An early-bird price of £60 applies when the course is booked at least one calendar month before the start date (marked E). A concession early-bird price of £50 (marked C) is available to those who:
- are studying or have studied on one of Sarum College’s postgraduate courses validated by the University of Winchester.
- are training or have trained for ministry at Sarum College or previous organisations at 19 The Close, Salisbury.
- are aged 25 or under, are on low incomes, or receive government benefits.Day course include lunch and refreshments unless otherwise stated.
- Courses which run over more than one day have a residential price (marked R throughout the brochure) and non-residential price (marked as N throughout the brochure).
- Day course prices include lunch and refreshments unless otherwise stated.
- Residential prices include all meals and refreshments.
Book five days worth of courses by 15 December 2019 and get an additional one-day course for free.
- Bookings must all be made at the same time and by the same person for courses in the current brochure. The promotion applies to course days rather than courses. Therefore, if you register for a two-day course and a three-day course, you will be eligible for a free one-day course. Bookings for a five-day course or five one-day courses also eligible for a free one-day course.
- This promotion does not apply to concession early-bird rates or in conjunction with diocesan bookings
For bookings and enquiries for any of Sarum College’s accredited programmes or modules, contact the MA Administrator.
- Telephone the MA Administrator on 01722 424827
- All postgraduate modules validated by the University of Winchester are open to anyone who wishes to study without seeking an academic award. These students, called ‘auditors’, participate in a module in exactly the same way as students on the MA, without preparing an essay.
- Visit this page for full details about auditing courses.
- Send an online auditing module booking enquiry
- Download an auditing module booking form
We recommend downloading booking forms to your computer and then opening them with Adobe Reader to maintain full compatibility.
Email email@example.com for further information.
Ten percent of the course fee is a non-refundable deposit. Fees are not refunded to those who cancel within one month of the programme. For residential courses, we recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy which covers overnight UK stays.
Sarum College reserves the right to alter the content and timing of the course, replace the tutor or cancel a course on the rare occasions these actions may be necessary, and bears no financial responsibility for course-related expenses such as travel booked in advance.