Sarum College is temporarily closed to the public. We hope to reopen the buildings in early April if public safety guidance allows.
Library services will remain available via click & collect and postal borrowing as it has been throughout the past few months to all library members. Library visits for Ministry and Winchester students are possible in very limited circumstances by agreed prior arrangement only.
Library members may email or telephone the library to request books to collect at Reception or by post.
Those who have an agreed appointment time should wear a face covering, sanitise their hands at Reception and have their temperature taken. If the reading is 37.8 degrees or higher and you think this is due to physical exertion we are happy to let you rest 15 minutes and re-take your temperature. However if your temperature remains above the accepted level we will be happy to re-schedule your visit.
Protocols for visiting the library:
- Sanitise your hands on entering the library and before using the computers or the photocopier.
- Check in returned books on the self-service computer and put them on the appropriate shelf on the returns trolley. Please do not remove books from the returns trolley as they will be quarantined for 3 days.
- Return any books used for reference to the returns trolley; please don’t put them back on the shelves.
- Wear a face covering while moving through common areas of the library.
- Maintain social distancing: no more than two people in rooms 2 & 3; one person per bay in the main library.